Hey Lovers. Can you believe the Self Love Project is over? February flew by in my opinion. I did an update two weeks ago to check in midwat but I wanted to do a quick post to recap the last couples weeks as well.
Affirmations from Days 15-28
- 15: Positivity and optimism are involuntary actions for me.. like breathing
- 16: I live in the moment
- 17: I honor my body by meeting its needs
- 18: I possess the patience to bring my dreams to fruition
- 19: I release everything (person, place memory, grudge, idea, perception) that no longer serves me
- 20: Miracles happen in my life daily
- 21: I can do this (whatever this is at the time)
- 22: I am constantly preparing myself for the next level up
- 23: I glow through and grow through everything I go through
- 24: I am the light. I shine bright in all arenas
- 25: I am intelligent and more than capable
- 26: I use my voice to empower, uplift and inspire
- 27: I have immeasurable value and soon to be discovered purposed in life
- 28: I am completely and unconditionally in love with who I am.
I honestly can’t say enough about this past month. This Self Love Project has been amazing! I talked about the power behind affirmations and after 28 days I believe I’ve gotten better (not perfect) at loving myself. Take a look at this quick video I did recapping my experience.
I’m really glad I decided to take this on and even more proud of myself for sticking it through. I feel more connected and intone with my body and my mind. Like I said before this is not the end of self love for me and I hope the same for you. What was your favorite part of the Self Love Project?